Kitchen Remodeling in St. Louis, MO
You only need to come to one place to find everything you need for kitchen remodeling in St. Louis, Missouri. Rely on the kitchen remodeling contractor from Modern Kitchens and Baths. Since 1950, our family-owned-and-operated company has served as one of the premier kitchen and bath remodeling showrooms for the Midwest. In fact, our showroom is one of the largest in the region.
We offer you selection, sales, and service. Start with design for kitchen remodeling and continue with selection of appliances, cabinets, and countertops. Finish with installation of everything from refrigerators to sinks to flooring. Our remodeling showroom provides you with free planning, design, and estimates.
Design, Sales, & Installation for Your Kitchen Makeover
Ensure that your kitchen makeover goes according to plan. Turn to our kitchen remodeling contractor for design, sales, and installation. Our skilled and knowledgeable professionals talk to you about what you envision for your kitchen. Then, we provide design and drafting services for kitchen remodeling. Using advanced technology, we show you photo-realistic renderings in color.
Visit the kitchen showroom in our St. Louis or Manchester store. Both of these are filled with the products you will need for your remodeling project. Choose cabinets, countertops, appliances, and flooring. We stock quality products and offer competitive pricing. For example, find brand-name cabinets at 40 percent to 65 percent off the suggested list prices.
While at our showroom, our professionals make arrangements for professional installation. Our company has the products and services you need to turn a utilitarian room into a space of beauty, comfort, and great food.
During Remodeling Installation
Rest assured that our professionals work as efficiently as possible during your kitchen remodel. Before we come to your home to do the actual work, we offer these suggestions to make the transition easier:
- Use plastic to cover doorways, so dust does not travel into other rooms.
- Pack away items that you do not use every day.
- Keep food, dishes, utensils, and other items you need for meals and food preparation within easy reach.
- As the water must be shut off to put in your new appliances, you may want to use another sink or even the bathtub to do dishes.
- Set up a temporary kitchen in another room. Your old refrigerator, a microwave, and a table will come in handy.
- Set aside an area where your new appliances and cabinets can be stored for easy access to workers.
- For the ultimate in convenience for this short time, you may want to consider eating out.
Contact us today to consult with you about what is needed to remodel your kitchen. Our kitchen and bathroom showroom serves customers in St. Louis and Manchester, Missouri; as well as St. Louis, Jefferson, and Franklin counties.